Video Tutorial For Making an Easy GIF With Photoscape | Free Photo Editing Tutorial 

Video Tutorial For Making an Easy GIF With Photoscape

Hello fellow photo editing software junkies. I made a video tutorial for the previous blog post where I showed how to create a simple GIF using Photoscape.

I did a video for folks who like video tutorials better than written ones. By the way, that GIF was really simple to make. I will be doing more soon.

Note: The video tutorial shows only two pictures being used for the GIF animation I made. 
Say "CHEESE!"
But later, I added a couple more picture and came up with this "cheesy" (no pun intended) animated GIF. :P 

Also, notice that I made it to loop three times, then pause for 20 seconds and start looping again. 


Anyway, thanks for reading. Here's the video tutorial.


Happy Photo Editing! 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I showed how to create a simple GIF using Photoscape.wordpress tutorial in urdu

Unknown said...

But later, I added a couple more picture and came up with this...joomla tutorial in urdu

Crackglobal said...



Great set of tips from the master himself. Excellent ideas. Thanks for Awesome tips Keep it up
easy-gif-animator-crack
kutools-for-excel-crack
weather-pro-crack
/mathtype-crack
miracle-box-crack
adobe-flash-builder-crack
coolmuster-android-backup-manager-crack
pitrinec-perfect-keyboard-pro-crack
macabacus-for-microsoft-office
coreldraw-graphics-suite-2020-crack


numan said...

I like your all post. You have done really good work. Thank you for the information you provide, it helped me a lot. crackroom.org I hope to have many more entries or so from you.
Very interesting blog.
Easy GIF Animator Crack