Video Tutorial: How to Use Clone Stamp Using Photoscape | Free Photo Editing Tutorial 

Video Tutorial: How to Use Clone Stamp Using Photoscape

This is a video Photoscape tutorial using the cloning stamp tool.

I made a video tutorial for my previous blog post on how to use the clone stamp tool with Photoscape.

The steps are very easy. However, I'll mention again, some people like seeing how something is done by watching a video. 

In this video I spoke only about how the cloning tool makes a copy of an image. The tool can also "erase" images. If you click an empty area in a photo and clone it on an image or an object in the photo, it will be covered over with the "empty area" that you're cloning. It's pretty cool. 

The cloning stamp is a lot of fun. By the way, I realized that I missed a spot while doing the first clone of the dog. He has a kinda grass greenish, transparent tint on the side of his face.  I didn't notice it until I was editing the video. Sorry dogie. :-( 

Also, in my video I said that the circle on the left was copying the original image and the circle on the left was pasting it in the photo. That was true in the particular circumstance I was in. It could be the other way around depending on which side of the photo your original image is on. 

Here's my video editing tutorial.


Happy Photo Editing!  

No comments: